Out-of-pocket rates: $120-$150 per 45-minute session
Insurance: I am currently on the following health insurance panels: Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield, The Empire Plan (Value Options/Beacon), United Health Care, Oxford, and Optum Health (*please note, as of 1/1/18, I am no longer a provider for),. In addition, I am an “Opt-Out” provider for all Medicaid ( this includes plans on the NY health insurance marketplace, and includes the United Health Care Community Plan) and Medicare as well.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
* Please note, coming in November, 2019, Dr. Gangi will also be providing specialized expertise and coaching services tailored to adult ADHD-related issues via teletherapy anywhere within New York state, via WWW.DrGangiADDulting.com. Specialized services will be offered at a different fee rate than those listed above. Insurance is not available for payment for these services.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, Venmo, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by midnight of the prior day before your session, you will be required to pay a late cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please for further information.